Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ello. im new here and i am in the process of building/ customizing a 2002 sv650 i got big plans and i came here for help/ advice / ideas and all that in the process of the build. so it should be fun

i got this bike for free and i plan to make it the sweetest thing on the road before the end of 2014.

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
:robssmilie:awesom FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBIE!

welcom to wonderland Tim'

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Welcome! Gather round children its story time! How did you acquire this machine. And i dont mean acquire in the way of getting it from known source without their knowledge or approval

·
Premium Member
20,726 Posts
Welcome to CF Tim! Repped you for pics, great intro & FREEEEEE bike! :D Now, on with the story pleeeeze??

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Welcome to CF......

Since you saved so much money on the bike that means more $$$$$ to sink into it.

And please get burn that head light.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i got it for free from a friend the tank was smashed in and looked bad the fairing were broken and smashed. i think an ex got a hold of it and did some damage to it. he didnt wanna put money into i so i got a new tank and a cheapo headlight and boom free working bike. nthing major now i wanna turn it into a sexy beast that it is.

·
evillani
87 Posts
Sickkkk already looks pretty awesome! I cant wait to see what you do with it. Welcome man

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Reactions: oldrider

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
im tearing it down in the next couple of days since its winter and cant ride. ill be making a build thread as well. will be picture heavy so thats something to look forward to.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts