Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i would like to turn my ninja into a cafe/streetfighter and i was wondering if anyone had any ideas concerning:

headlight
gauge cluster
ram intake modifier(because the system will be removed)
hiding wiring harnesses that were put underheadlights in the factory
and just how to make the best of my bike

i would really like any ideas from anybody and i will post pictures as i go along

thanks a lot

·
Cpt. Obvious
2,112 Posts
Welcome to CF. Look for a headlight you like and use that one... Well so long as it isnt a acerbis. Plenty of aftermarket guages to look at. just google it. As for the wires. I just tucked mine in a void under my tank.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to CF. Look for a headlight you like and use that one... Well so long as it isnt a acerbis. Plenty of aftermarket guages to look at. just google it. As for the wires. I just tucked mine in a void under my tank.
i think i found a round 6 inch headlight and im gunna try to do that to the wires. im kinda on a budget for the gauges so i was hoping to use the stock ones, thanks

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i just need some help on how to use the website. could you help me navigate to some forum about zx ideas or something along those lines

·
Faster IS better
155 Posts
For your RAM, take a look at my bike. There is no build thread or anything, just some pics on my profile (Cause I didn't bulid my bike, the guy I bought it from did). All that is there are some screens to keep too much crap from getting in there. Oh yeah, welcome to CF man.

·
Numbers
219 Posts
You've got a great base for a fighter mate. A few guys over here ditch the 7 motor and replace it with a B model ZX9R motor.

·
Administrator
50,493 Posts
Welcom in mate ,so ya like them Kawasakis do ya:D

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
can someone give me an idea for the intake i was thinking of running two car cold air intake filter at ninety degrees cause someone told me on this bike you need it at ninety degrees. so i hoping to do that and take out the stock air filter :confused:

·
That guy
4,468 Posts

You can do alot with the zx7r's, mines a 97 btw. Last pic was of the 600RR tail swap Im gunna start workin on very soon. Then Im gunna put a 06 ZX6R front fender, and 06ZX6R swinger out back then repaint and then new headlight.

·
That guy
4,468 Posts
can someone give me an idea for the intake i was thinking of running two car cold air intake filter at ninety degrees cause someone told me on this bike you need it at ninety degrees. so i hoping to do that and take out the stock air filter :confused:

Forget the car filter idea, wont work as good as the stock air box, all you need to do is get the intake tunnels at a 90 degree angle to oncoming air. You need the tunnels to actually suck in air, the airbox by design compresses the air. With those bulbous filters out front it would more than likely cause less air to get into the airbox.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts