Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Huh EH!!
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Names Brennan im from Vancouver im a operations manager by day and play bass and sing all night. I currently only own a 1983 suzuki GS450t (That im going to sell sometime) but rode a buddies triumph for a while and am completely hooked. Im currently shopping for a streetfighter, 2nd hand as im still paying off my student lone. Im checking one out tomorrow its a modified GSXR 750 guy wants $2500.

Attachments

·
Huh EH!!
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so i found it on C. List... and i jsut found a guy who owned it originally on here while looking round the forums.

heres the stats... think its worth it?

86 GSXR 750
90 GSXR Motor (less than 30,000km on motor...less than 1700 a yr)
Yosh stage 2 cams
Head P&P
38mm carbs with K&N filters.
88 GSXR Forks...polished
88 upper & Lower trees Polished and deseamed
2000 GSXR 6 piston calipers
Brakeing wave rotors
Russel braided brake lines
02 GSXR front master cylinder
02 GSXR switch gear
02 GSXR bar ends
93 rear wheel, painted and polished
89 front wheel, painted and polished
86 1100 swing arm
05 R1 shock and spring
86 1100 oilcooler
86 GSXR gagues with custom faces
Electrics and Battery moved under the tank
Chopped sub frame
Custom Fabbed One off tail
Jardine header
2 Bros Exhaust, shortened 7 inches
2 5 3/4 H4 headlights..with custom, polished mount
2 Chrome mini front signals
Recovered seat
Custom "So-Cal Speed Shop" rattle can paint job

·
Administrator
50,493 Posts
Yes... well u know it hard to get anything done while playing hockey drunk inside a igloo Eh
Ha ha ,hello mate welcome to ?You got sum other canadians here ,nothing but trouble !:D

·
Huh EH!!
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lol i get this message when i go to do it.

"FastBlues, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,575 Posts
lol i get this message when i go to do it.

"FastBlues, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

forwarded this to ab420 the resident forum master. try loading one of the CF supplied avatars and see if those work.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts