Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
bornasinner
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I'm Wild Turkey. I've been checking out the streetfighter thing for a few years now. Now I have the opportunity to build one using my R1. Checkout the before and after pics after some piece of sh*t of a person ( or people most likely ) stole it a year ago :gdogg:
Revenge is the sweetest joy next to getting p^**y though. But anyway, I picked it up just today from the police property warehouse like it is. The only 2 wires left on it are the seat lock wire and the kickstand wire on the sight side. I have a spare motor to work with. I have to replace the lower motor case and rebuild the bottom end. I'll post pics of it latter I'm really hoping that you guys will be willing to help and guide me through this. The guys in the R1 forums are telling me that it will be cheaper to start over with another bike but from my research for parts availability, there seems to be plenty of used parts online for the 99R1. What do you guys think will be the cheapest rout to take building a streetfighter? I also have a radiator and both side fairings, fuel pump some odd and ends. If i post in the wrong sections from time to time work with a wild turkey. lol.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts