Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
hey mate,

My names Troy im from Sydney,Australia.

Im 23 on saturday and currently ride a CBR250RR otherwise known as a babyblade.......i hope to rectify this soon and get my hands on a GSR 600 the baby b king and give it a tougher "fighter" look.....

bar ends, headlight shroud like the b king and fender eliminator and maybe a colour change from blue to black......in aus we only get the blue colour which is a shame coz the satin black looks so much tougher.......

well thats enough from me.....cheers for the warm welcome

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
hey Troy! thanks for signing up!

glad to see another honda!

i really like that "baby-blade" its really nice looking. what year is it???

i bet thatd make a sweet fighter.

also that Suzuki you posted is fuckin cool! thats a nice looking bike too...i still like the honda better tho!

:rock:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
you know...it doesnt make any sense why in other countries (besides US) the smaller bikes 250's, 400's, 500's all look wicked fuckin cool. just like the big bikes basically.

over here in the states we get the ugly 80's looking ninja ex 250s and 500s or a suzuki gs 500 and they all look like shit. thats the reason my girl got a 600RR for her first bike, she didnt wanna ride around on those lame looking bikes. she just said "wtf if they had those here i woulda started on a smaller bike dammit!"

:wtf:

·
Registered
11 Posts
its a 1990 model grey import from japan. There was some brought here by Honda to be sold in aus dealers but so many get imported by small volume importers which ends up meaning u can get them cheaper than from the dealer.

Dunno if u guys know the specs but...

Liquid cooled 4cylinder 250cc four stroke

redline 19,000

power: mine made 42hp at the rear tyre with airbox restrictor removed and as far as i know a stock exhaust.....

goes really good and has been a great learner bike beats the everyday plebs in their family cars but has trouble beating our performance cars e.g LS1 chev commodores and Ford Falcon Xr6 turbos which run around the 14sec flat area down the 1/4 mile usually its an even race so for a learner bike its pretty quick.

here we have limits on what we can ride as learners and as far as i know this bike is just legal if it was a 2 stroke it would be illegal for learner/p platers to ride.

cheers for the great comments about the bikes......as far as honda goes if they released a hornet that had a little bit more style id probly go that over the suzuki....i prefer the swingarm and exhaust setup on the GSR and also the fact it looks like a b-king......

cheers all stay up right and watch out for the cagers

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
im totally a honda guy, but i do agree with you that the GSR looks much more styled than a hornet. . . but then you wont have as much to mod. :LolLolLolLol:

·
Registered
11 Posts
hahahaha true,

ive just come across pics of the new FZ1N and i tell ya i think it has overtaken the GSR for my next ride it looks really mad in all black

Land vehicle Motorcycle Vehicle Black Car

what do u guys think??

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
that def. looks nice. but now your too far gone. i wouldnt buy a yami! thats it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts