Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i'm glad i found this place i have used so much info as a lurker now i feel i have to help as well i'm sorry sorry sorry i don't have any pics of my babies rite now but i'll try to snap some tommorrow but i have a 98 1200 bandit and an 89 gb500 that never leaves her bubble in my living room yes i said bubble and living room it has been here for about 9 years now but im feeling the need to pull it out for a ride more and more lately i know most may not agree with this but the most fun and joy i get from the bandit is when my 5y/o daughter is riding with me ....she sits in front of me and hangs on to the bars and screams for wheelies and speed so she gets what she wants a short little pop up in first and maybe 60 for a few seconds then back down to slower speeds but it makes her happy so that makes me happy hell she would rather ride in the rain with me then go swimming. but anyway i hope i can help you guys like you have already helped me

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well i keep trying to load pix but it keeps saying they are to big so i guess i set phone to crappy setting???????

1 - 6 of 6 Posts