Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Blurry and furry
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am bunnyman from Illinois. I just got back on a motorcycle after 20 years of not riding a motorcycle. I raced bicycles for 17 years previously, so I am not new to the world of two wheels. I find handling a motorcycle easier than a bicycle, as I can just use my lower body to steer the bike (unlike on a bicycle). Riding a motorcycle is coming back pretty easy for me.

Anyways- I love the streetfighter look. I was about to build a hybrid streetfighter/cafe on a 1977 KZ650, but I traded for a '95 Ducati 900ss. She is a very patient bike to ride on and she does not make my mistakes too obvious. It is a shame the SS isn't still in production as she is very easy to get along with!!!

She was liberated of her skins (with the exception of the upper fairing) by the PO, and rather than try and source some super expensive fairings, I have decided to do her up. I realise she has a long way to go before she is finished.

Here she is when I bought her:

Upper stripped:

Thanks for reading.

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
Welcome, I love the Duc, Its going to make one hell of a fighter.

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
welcome to the funhouse... oh yeh sweet guitar in the background house it play...
oh yeh nice duc as well

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
She plays like wet firewood- nothing like my Les Paul.

Thanks for the welcome!!!
yeh i tend to stay away from the novelty shaped gutars tho i just picked up an epiphone thunderbird copy thats the shit... i rock an Gibson SG and an epi sheraton

Reactions: ROBBO

·
Blurry and furry
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeh i tend to stay away from the novelty shaped gutars tho i just picked up an epiphone thunderbird copy thats the shit... i rock an Gibson SG and an epi sheraton
I only have it 'cos I love KISS!!!!

Epiphone does make decent guitars; you can even get a great one on occasion.

Sounds like you have a few great axes.

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
yeh, i tried the music thing for 10 years and just recently gave up pretty much for good

·
Blurry and furry
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeh, i tried the music thing for 10 years and just recently gave up pretty much for good
I tried it again for the last four years and just quit playing live. I will continue to write music and record, but no more live music for me. I traded my PA for this Duc!!!!

·
Premium Member
20,726 Posts
Welcome to cf, bunnyman! Great bike you got there! :party-smiley:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.