Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
GURU
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm already starting to collect parts for my next winter project. I have a stuffed black goat head which I plan on shoving projection bulbs through it's eye sockets and a NOS purge through it's nostrils. Go ahead laugh

I'll be taking it to a taxidermist to preserve the integrity of the surrounding areas of the skull.

Anyone know if the bulbs will be hot enough to burn the hair if left on for an hour?

btw, the overall theme for this bike would be "Escape From Vatican City" as opposed to Escape from NY.

the head is similar to this one except the horns and color are black.

·
MadamMakkina
66 Posts
mm... what's cooking?

I don't know how well your idea will work as their eyes are situated on the side of their head. Maybe look into the skull of a predator to get a better forward projection of light, as well as more room inside to play with. A goat's head is pretty small to fit lights into. I have hella micros and i think you could only fit one inside a goat's skull.

Just my .02, not worth much

Michelle

(resident zookeeper)

·
GURU
4,412 Posts
Uhhh Rico.....you need to stop smoking that stuff. :LolLolLolLol:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,634 Posts
you freakin satanist!!!

thats so baddical! do it.

i think the hair around should be shaved b/c it will probably burn.

·
GURU
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
skulls are kinda cliche. When a friend found the goat head in his basement upstate, I told him to give it to me. I took off my current headlights and just mocked up the goat head. It looked kinda creepy. So when I get my next bike, That head will be my headlights. I'll figure something out.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,634 Posts
WHATEVER YOU SAY DEVIL WORSHIPPER!

:fire:

·
98 Posts
HID's get pretty hot, probably hot enough to burn hair at least. Just putting the bulbs in there is going to spew light everywhere and do a really shitty job of lighting up the road. Your best bet would be to find some small HID projectors and use those (like off a 350z or something, check HIDplanet.com and could probably get some good suggestions over there) You could even do some cool shrouds around it that come out and go around the project and give it a terminator goat look.

BTW, i gotta say that imo that goats head thing is probably one of the dumbest things i ever heard of, but it ain my bike, lol. Its just funny to me the some of the same people that rip on the OCC boys for useless cookie cutter crap, are all about an even more useless goats head. I dont like either, just making an observation i though was funny.

·
Life's Short, Stunt it!
737 Posts
dude thats fucking wicked! and dont tell him its gonna get gross and shit... there's ways to take care of that. i'm sure you could waterproof it and make gaskets around the lights and shit.
fuck yeah uncle rico! you're the man!
but agreed..... :ttiwwop:

·
Death or Glory
621 Posts
It just depends on whether it sits in the garage or outside. If it sits outside, I'd go down to skull. Just know that it will bleach and get whiter the longer it sits outside, getting a little more brittle all the time. You could probably seal it with something though, put a clear coat so bugs and moisture wouldn't be an issue.

I think it looks wicked. Especially if it's just to turn heads on the road. You do what you gotta do to get cagers to notice you, right?

If I didn't know it'd be illegal, I'd say put some red led's in the eye sockets as running lights and hook them up as the blinkers also, then have a headlight below it, sitting just below the jaw, kind of hidden.

Good luck, I want to see it mocked up as well....

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
who care is it catches on fire?

what is more wicked then seeing a guy on badass bike with a goats head with lights coming out its eyes and nos purginh out its nose? why, a a guy on badass bike with a goats head ON FIRE with lights coming out its eyes and nos purginh out its nose, of course!!!

LOL, I thinks its a VERY weird idea, but whatever floats yer boat.

·
GURU
4,412 Posts
So what if it catches fire.....bone doesn't burn until about 2000 degrees or something. I highly doubt you will have any issues. Still fucking weird.....but definitely different.

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,432 Posts
He also says he's gonna custom build forward-mounted rear controls for whatever he puts his goat head on.

·
British Bloke in Canada
2,146 Posts
this is a joke right...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts