Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
looks like he knows how to ride it! :metal:

good shit man! love to see members in the mags!

:cfrocks:

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
Sweet. He's one guy in this industry I'd love to meet. I'm excited to see him taking over SSB. I like Aaron Frank, but I've just always loved the stuff Dave has done.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
thats a pretty custom 929! i like the oversized graphics. kinda like the paintjob i was thinking of for my build...minus all those plastics. heh.

cool bike. a little showy for what i ride, but i def. like it.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
one would think so wouldnt they.

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
Had to edit because Sully beat me to the post lol

Sweet bike whatever it is...I love the 954 headlight...

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
sully said:
Your both kinda right its a 929 with 954 plastic and 1000rr forks with GP spec brembo MONO BLOCS!!!!!!!!!

looks like the project 929 build they did in 2wT.

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
I missed that project...It's hard to find 2WT around here. I have the issue where they laid the erion stunner to rest and stated their intentions, I just never put 2 and 2 together!

·
TLS Fight Time
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
929_adam said:
thats a pretty custom 929! i like the oversized graphics. kinda like the paintjob i was thinking of for my build...minus all those plastics. heh.

cool bike. a little showy for what i ride, but i def. like it.
The best part of this bike is its 6 over swingarm and 240X18 rear tire and Big Dave rips it thru the malibu canyons like it's a Husky610
Locking up the rear into every turn sliding sideways and shooting straight out the other side

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
I wouldn't care how good of a rider the guy is or even if he was my own damn brother, if someone rode my bike lke that and didn't cover the rear brake, they would never ever ride it again

·
British Bloke in Canada
2,147 Posts
thats really awesome, I wanna get some cool pictures this summer doing some shite like that, are you up for it endo?

1 - 20 of 56 Posts