shit...... time fly
im working mostly weekends on my bike cause dont have much time after work
only 11 weeks till end of buildoff witch is for me 22 full 8-10 hr days
:hairpull:
thats gonna be close

·
"Fuck yo couch" -Socrates
1,010 Posts
11 weeks to sort an exhaust and tail/seat? Hmmm, hope I don't get super lazy again...

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
yeah, i have 3 days left of actual build time, tomorrow, then next sat and sun. Then off to the carribean, and then out of town with work.
i figure i have atleast 10 days of building left in the bike.
:(
You gotta get on that shit Bullet. Im in the process of also moving a new housemate in and working on his bike all this my left hand(im left handed) in a fuckin sling.

·
1,010 Posts
22?.... Fuuuuuuuuuuuucccckkkkkkk

Is anyone gonna make it? lol

·
fuck your face
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
fuck yeah ive been working every day for past 2 weeks till 10pm after my day job

not much stuff left to do mostly wiring and cosmetic shit is the biggest stuff i need to do now

·
1,010 Posts
Yeah, I've spent a couple night tinkering till 12 myself. I just hate how I keep finding more fuckin' problem that set me back even further lol. It's bullshit!

Sad thing is, even if the bike is finished in time it prob still won't be legal haha.

Nothing a plate swap and some back roads won't fix mwahahahaha. Good thing I'm friends with the cops in town, gonna need a test ride.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.