Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
look at the swingarm especially.. and the exhaust!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
i can appriciate teh workmans ship and creativity in them...just not my thing...

although adding a stretched useable drag bike to the stable sounds...as they in the hood....hella fun

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
lol..ok adam..i am looking at the exhaust...that is a 600 or 1000rr right? the exhaust is under the tail..WOW! that is revolutionary...:LolLolLolLol: an unedertail exh!! man they should do that in the factory...:D :cfcartman:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BigRed875 said:
lol..ok adam..i am looking at the exhaust...that is a 600 or 1000rr right? the exhaust is under the tail..WOW! that is revolutionary...:LolLolLolLol: an unedertail exh!! man they should do that in the factory...:D :cfcartman:

:LolLolLolLol: i am sofa king we todd did! :LolLolLolLol:

i was looking at the four cyclindrical shaped outlets in the fairing right next to where the headers are . . . guess i didnt look any further back lol!

:cfrocks:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Zero-Optix said:
dood that thing is fugly. . . and totally pointless!

Zero-Optix said:
this thing isnt too pretty but at least its a street quad! id like to take that for a lil ride, although i suspect the rims may be too big!

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
drag racing is getting big every where but most of those are not really functional..

p.s. - a couple members here have rear veiw cameras and lcd screens ;) care of mshap

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
BigRed875 said:
p.s. - a couple members here have rear veiw cameras and lcd screens ;) care of mshap
how much for a setup like that?! thatd be pimp! :cfrocks:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
good deal!

too bad i'd prawly do another flip and smash the screen! :LolLolLolLol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts