Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
met a guy with parts for sale. I want USD for next build. I tell him Ill bring tools for disassembly. He tells me no need. 2006 GSXR 600 and according to him this was a well known thing that happens while riding
Ill just leave picture here

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Holy shit.

Also, how do you have so much neg rep?

Check the "dont be an asshole" thread in the classifieds. I just wondered that myself and posted up there about it. He got into a tiff with Jerryatrophy and some other guys about His $800 "partout" and it went south fuckin QUICK.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Dang, or maybe high wheelies and slamming it back to earth? Repeatedly lol

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
GURU of da poo poo
5,717 Posts
Well documented issue. Suzuki recalled the frames and welded a plate inside of them if I remember correctly.

·
Hack in a barn
4,409 Posts
The neck snapped off the bike and the wheel has a gnarly bend... Forks can't possibly be straight...

·
Hack in a barn
4,409 Posts
nah the forks are as straight as steve hawkins spinal cord.
Hell yeah man, those forks are as straight as Elton John at a Queen "with Adam Lambert" concert...

·
lb/hp is what it's about!
10,448 Posts
Well documented issue. Suzuki recalled the frames and welded a plate inside of them if I remember correctly.
Is there a way to tell if the frame was fixed or don't i have to worry about that happening to my 06 1k that it was only a problem on the little bikes?

·
GURU of da poo poo
5,717 Posts
I actually think it was a more wide spread issue on the liter bikes. I've never actually seen the factory fix first hand, but I was told it was a plate welded inside of the frame over the weld that's known to crack. Roman past a picture of one back in the day, look in the FOH section, the pictures still may be there.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts