1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,434 Posts
Oh
my lord
that is a ridiculous thing

My survival instinct allows me to spin my rear tire coming out of a corner that I couldn't see around in the first place as a truck comes towards me in the other lane and a shiny silver guardrail flashes in my peripheral vision
but hell if I'm going to do that shit
FUCK that
Those guys can only jump that high because their balls are like airbags

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh
my lord
that is a ridiculous thing

My survival instinct allows me to spin my rear tire coming out of a corner that I couldn't see around in the first place as a truck comes towards me in the other lane and a shiny silver guardrail flashes in my peripheral vision
but hell if I'm going to do that shit
FUCK that
Those guys can only jump that high because their balls are like airbags

I'm not really sure what you just said, either you need to lay off the crack or I do but I think you are missing the point: the dirt section is PAVEMENT OMFGROMFFL LOL:rock::rock:

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
That is SWEEEEEET !!! I wanna try !! :LolLolLolLol:

I wonder if there will be any new suspention breakthroughs with this type of racing ?? :confused:

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,434 Posts
That is SWEEEEEET !!! I wanna try !! :LolLolLolLol:

I wonder if there will be any new suspention breakthroughs with this type of racing ?? :confused:
Doesn't seem much different than a normal Supermoto track, just pavement instead of dirt. I think the suspensions they have now are capable of it

·
GET TATTOOED!!!!
2,802 Posts
that is the ultimate mix of the two sports i love that shit i wanna try it out. Just a couple hours one some trick ass KTM.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts