Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I wanted to build a cafe racer and figured the old cb 250 would be a good platform , I've got myself a rolling frame quite a few bits missing including the engine . And I even managed to sneak it into the shed with out the Mrs knowing Thats was the hardest part,I like money pits..

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've No idea how it ran, I bought it with no engine ,seat,tank ,clocks,lights and some other bits are missing I can only assume not very well and that's why it has been broken . I will revive her though, the force is strong in this one . .

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nothing much just removed the yokes to change the bearings and give them a good clean and coat of paint.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not really much going on at the minute, I'm just sourcing parts I've now got some carbs and throttle cables. Got the yokes off for cleaning up ready for paint .

air box housing has now left the building .
. Still looking for parts

·
sickboy
3,544 Posts
too bad your in the UK, I have a cb250 motor sitting in my garage collecting dust you could have but postage to the uk would not be worth it.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dam shame ... I'm in no rush though at the min planning to have it finished for next year but if it happens sooner then that's a bonus I say . .

·
Hack in a barn
4,409 Posts
Biltwell sportster cafe seat?

OR

biltwell sportster banana seat, for the more brat style?

Sorry lol, I want one of these seats but I know that it will never be as comfy as the seat I currently have on my bike, so I can only hope to live vicariously through someone on here :D

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That's that then single seater it is ,il order it at the end of this month . . Always better to have more than one view . . Just spent the last few hours paint stripping the fuel tank to find some hidden battle wounds covered in filler . Oh and just to make things worse a couple of extra holes to repair . :oops:

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Managed to get the fork legs painted then rebuilt up looking good Just wondering weather to go with clip on bars on the forks or something else.

1 - 20 of 107 Posts