Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In excellent shape. My friend cleaned these real good, painted them and put them back together a while ago. I found them the other day when I grabbed the last of my stuff from the storage unit. Theyre off an 81 or 83 CB550 Nighthawk but will work on many different Honda CB Four bikes. Asking $100 plus shipping in the CONUS. Will also trade for slingshot parts, headlights, mufflers, bars, risers, mirrors, whatever. PM me if youre interested as Ill get it and reply much faster than if you just post here. Thanks for looking.

·
Premium Member
50,500 Posts
In excellent shape. My friend cleaned these real good, painted them and put them back together a while ago. I found them the other day when I grabbed the last of my stuff from the storage unit. Theyre off an 81 or 83 CB550 Nighthawk but will work on many different Honda CB Four bikes. Asking $100 plus shipping in the CONUS. Will also trade for slingshot parts, headlights, mufflers, bars, risers, mirrors, whatever. PM me if youre interested as Ill get it and reply much faster than if you just post here. Thanks for looking.

Im workin on me mate as we speak ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts