Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. Im from finland and i start this winter build my honda. My english is pretty bad so i try post more pic than text.

So bike was like that when i buy that.

first thing was undress everything and start buy new parts on the bike. Fisrt in shopping list was new tail, brake and cluth levers, headlight and exhaust.

Tail is honda cbr 1000rr 2008. And it takes month and local post office bring my part. So i start build new rear frame to my tail

I allso buy better front fork from cbr 929rr and clipons. Here is now pic where see little bit where bike gonna go

·
Premium Member
2,225 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,225 Posts
Are you looking for new gauges? Here's a copy of a grom speedo which will fit nice with your headlight. Can't speak to the quality as I don't know. It does go to 13k instead of original grom which is 10.5 I think.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/261999611860

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
THX everybody.

I dont know anything else those china levers that i was my last bike same levers and those work well. Right now i dont need new gauges.

·
Super Moderator
5,659 Posts
Aaaaand subscribed.

Onks toi Airtechin perä? ;)

Paras kaveri asuu ylistarossa niin tulee sieläpäin välillä kesällä pyörähdettyä.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well hello Mattson. Ostin perän Ebayn kautta ja myyjä oli Profiber tekee noita rataperiä aika lailla monista pyöristä. Itse nyt Seinäjoella asunut 3 vuotta keski suomes päin tulee itse pyrittyä paljon myös.

All you who dont understand finnish: I buy that tail ebay and seller was profiber it made lot of race tail.

Yes that forks look much better than original and what is more important that make so much better ride that bike.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hello again.

So i was get ready my rear frame and next i need to pull down whole bike that i can bring my frame, rims and few another tiny piece, in sandblast and when all parts is blast i bring them powdercoating. Color gonna be black

Thats other frame is my brothers, he has same bike. My frame is that what is right in picture.

·
V four honda whore
12,426 Posts
im not trying to buzzkill, but i'm not sure of structural strenght of those subframes

·
Registered
388 Posts
They look plenty beefy, just rusty!

I repped him for having the balls to completely dismantle two identical bikes in the same garage!

Jon

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well hello again. Bike has take next step... i get frame from powdercoat

I allso paint motor black and put that back on frame

I allso change my rear shock llittle bit btter than original. New shock is from 929rr fireblade.

Here is pic with new headlight.

Start design some fairing next to radiator.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Okay and next post gonna be how i made my gauge place on my gas tank and allso do some metal fairing and bellypan...

And that was how i mad my gauges place on the gastank... Next i made my metal fairing and bellypan... I allso cut my tail little bit shorter so its fit better whole bike

·
Super Moderator
5,659 Posts
Pakko kysyä, alkoi häiritsemään... sanooko sulle nimi Triin mitään?

Your yard (and that SUV) looks awfully familiar.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Pakko kysyä, alkoi häiritsemään... sanooko sulle nimi Triin mitään?

Your yard (and that SUV) looks awfully familiar.
Ei sano nimi mitään... Pyörän rakentelu tilat on keski suomes mistä kuvatkin otettu.

And in english where i build my bike is middle finland blaa blaa blaa

1 - 20 of 27 Posts