ONE SICK PSYCHO

had no idea ya knew some one for VS... the plot thickens

·
I am a motherfucker
1,867 Posts
Re: Grom

ONE SICK PSYCHO

had no idea ya knew some one for VS... the plot thickens
Not to rehash my previous disdain for VS, but this thread sums up nicely why I don't like Stew... I was never a member of the forum I just linked, but the story is the same. While it was happening on my old forum, we found a lot of similar stories and just like everyone else, didn't believe it would happen to us.

All that being in the past, maybe a new leaf really was turned over in VS as this place hasn't been modded/adfucked out of existence... though the same promises were made over and over again on tons of other forums. I am semi-optimistic at this point.

I have to ask, why his myspace account?? unless you have had this info saved since 2003 and kept it in your back pocket for a rainy day?

Just saying
I think a better question is, why does he still have a MySpace account? Trollin' the elementary-aged girls... or boys?

The internets are a wonderful thing. Took me about 30 seconds to find that...

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
Technically you know someone to!!

Or are we not friends.
i just like Fucking around. Im On Good terms with anyone that goes to FF and takes a load of our Trash in their truck.

Im just bustin balls

Reactions: MO_Stew

·
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
30,379 Posts

·
Also known as 500ML
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Re: Grom

We are trying :D

Maybe he is, ill have to ask :s

Not to rehash my previous disdain for VS, but this thread sums up nicely why I don't like Stew... I was never a member of the forum I just linked, but the story is the same. While it was happening on my old forum, we found a lot of similar stories and just like everyone else, didn't believe it would happen to us.

All that being in the past, maybe a new leaf really was turned over in VS as this place hasn't been modded/adfucked out of existence... though the same promises were made over and over again on tons of other forums. I am semi-optimistic at this point.

I think a better question is, why does he still have a MySpace account? Trollin' the elementary-aged girls... or boys?

The internets are a wonderful thing. Took me about 30 seconds to find that...

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
haha, good to see you guys still have crush on me over there, I thought the hater forum died years ago... I didnt realize i touched so many of your hearts... Trip even knew about my wreak.

Anyway, you hate me, get over it Zach.

We are talking about the Grom here.

Back on track.

Stew

Reactions: nemo

·
I am a motherfucker
1,867 Posts
haha, good to see you guys still have crush on me over there, I thought the hater forum died years ago... I didnt realize i touched so many of your hearts... Trip even knew about my wreak.

Anyway, you hate me, get over it Zach.

We are talking about the Grom here.

Back on track.

Stew
I always love when someone talks shit and then says, 'let's get back on track'...

·
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
30,379 Posts

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
No shit being talked here. Just trying to talk about the Bike. Its not always about you man. You want off topic, then go to twowheelfix. Guys here talk about and fix bikes... based on your build thread maybe you should do some of that... in stead of flapping your gums.

Anyway, the grom is tight. I will be adding one to my stable in August. Looks like there is already tons of aftermarket support for it too In Thailand. I see the bike gaining a strong following here!

Stew

·
I am a motherfucker
1,867 Posts
No shit being talked here. Just trying to talk about the Bike. Its not always about you man. You want off topic, then go to twowheelfix. Guys here talk about and fix bikes... based on your build thread maybe you should do some of that... in stead of flapping your gums.

Anyway, the grom is tight. I will be adding one to my stable in August. Looks like there is already tons of aftermarket support for it too In Thailand. I see the bike gaining a strong following here!

Stew
Oh for fuck's sake... the level of douche just keeps growing with this guy...

"No shit being talked here." ... proceeds to talk shit.

And, let's be honest here... you aren't trying to talk about the bike, you're trying to hock your new forum. Funny, I seem to remember the ban hammer coming down pretty hard because people were trying to point people to another forum. Hmm... guess it's not ok for the community to do it, just when you guys want to. At least you haven't started taking over people's accounts and posting under their names to drum up post counts yet...

If you wanted to talk about the bike, you would have just jumped into the thread started 10 days before this one... found here: http://www.customfighters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65252

Instead, you jumped onto my troll (mission accomplished)... Well played douchenozzle... can't wait until the next time we hear from you, 6 months from now when you have another forum to hock. :thumbsup:

·
I am a motherfucker
1,867 Posts
....and I thought I was moody today.
VS is still a sore subject for me... Internet communities are an interesting thing... I never realized how much I cared about a place online, until it was raped and pillaged... And Stew was right there in the middle of that shit when my favorite forum was ran into the ground - right there, telling mods nothing was going to change, making promises, etc... then modfucking the shit out of anyone who dissented. People were flat out lied to and banned, only to come back anonymously to find their accounts were active and posts were being made on their behalf. SUPER SHADY shit...

I'm actually incredibly surprised that it hasn't happened here... though, Stew just started posting so I really hope I didn't just bring that bullshit down on this place.

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
VS is still a sore subject for me... Internet communities are an interesting thing... I never realized how much I cared about a place online, until it was raped and pillaged... And Stew was right there in the middle of that shit when my favorite forum was ran into the ground - right there, telling mods nothing was going to change, making promises, etc... then modfucking the shit out of anyone who dissented. People were flat out lied to and banned, only to come back anonymously to find their accounts were active and posts were being made on their behalf. SUPER SHADY shit...

I'm actually incredibly surprised that it hasn't happened here... though, Stew just started posting so I really hope I didn't just bring that bullshit down on this place.
OSP. I am here essentially as the one who runs the forum. Every day there are a team of us who make sure that things are taken care of. Every day we do our best to make everyone on this forum happy. Lets take the super counter constructive shit to the bitch forum where it belongs.

This thread was made not to hock another forum for VS. But to present another forum that CF members might get some knowledge from. If it was a thread for hocking forums they would list all of their forums. The grom forum could be a good source of knowledge for us to be able to use here when we finally get our grubby little mitts on them and start mutating them.

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
No... your cry baby attitude is what killed the other site. Just like the way you are crying now.

Get over it man. if we killed sites the way you are talking customfighters wouldn't still be a strong powerhouse site it still is... I wouldnt have gone down to fighter fest last year (this year I hope to have my 77 CB with me) Wouldnt have made all the t-shirts etc. Rather then looking at what has happened here and the HUNDREDS of other forums we have you still cry the blues.

Drama LLama called....

Stew

21 - 40 of 68 Posts