Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
jamal avatar #1
3,443 Posts
Yes VS was "plugging" their new site. But it isn't like they were plugging a HARLEY site. They were plugging a site they felt we might like. It also benefits them because that site is new and CF ranks DAMN HIGH in SEO.

I have no problem with the occasional posting of links to other sites that aren't affiliated. But come on. This was way over board.
tomorrow i'll be in the chopper club probably so yea maybe they should have posted a harley site.

well at least they keep the annoying spam to one concentrated thread.

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
:confused: Bro, im not even sure what to make of that... errmm.. thanks?

This is what im talking about^^^... I dont have to worry about fucking up my S1000. I can ride the shit out of this little thing and it looks badass.

This thing would never see the highway though.

Stew

·
Registered
3 Posts
VS is still a sore subject for me... Internet communities are an interesting thing... I never realized how much I cared about a place online, until it was raped and pillaged... And Stew was right there in the middle of that shit when my favorite forum was ran into the ground - right there, telling mods nothing was going to change, making promises, etc... then modfucking the shit out of anyone who dissented. People were flat out lied to and banned, only to come back anonymously to find their accounts were active and posts were being made on their behalf. SUPER SHADY shit...

I'm actually incredibly surprised that it hasn't happened here... though, Stew just started posting so I really hope I didn't just bring that bullshit down on this place.
Old Stew Lawson from VS has done the same thing to me on a different motorsport community. I have been a member on that site for years and he stepped in and banned me based on a few of the other members concerns. He arranged and edited threads to make me look like the bad guy and him look like the hero. I had friends on that forum and I still do, but since he stepped in and made a couple of the members moderators, they banned me. Apparently the moderators that he appointed did not like me and now i'm banned and cannot use the forum. Stew Lawson is a grade A douche, and it pleases me greatly to see that I'm not the only person who has been hosed from this tard. I have even tried to call STew at VS as well as some of the other VS staff and I can never get through to Stewchebag. Why is he ignoring me? Afraid to talk in real life STew? I'm all for exposing the crap out of this jerk.

Rot in hell Stew.

Also, I'm new to the site. I have an f4i that i stunt ride. It was a street bike for the first 4 years that i owned it, and now it's strictly parking lot.

p.s. sorry to bring the drama back i was just looking for a good forum where people can relate to the sport instead of a forum that is run by the same like minded people who only allow certain posts to be made instead of free thinking. the forum i refer too is trx450r.org. This is the forum that Stew stepped into, banned me, and appointed mods....he also plugged this bike in a thread on that forum. I think the bike is sweet tits, but I already own a modded fiddy so i wheelie that thing, lol.

61 - 68 of 68 Posts