Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I saw Davey_t's avatar the other day and looked around the web and only found a very small size of it. Talking with Davey_t he has had plans to put the image on his bike, and also to possibly sell stickers if they come out decent enough.
In an attempt to recreate this, I made these 3 images below. Hopefully his sticker shop can produce his avatar or find the ones I generated useful.

If anyone is interested I would say reply to this thread so he can get a count on his initial product run. This is still a work in production, so nothing is final yet.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can easily flip it so it has the opposite matching side. As well as colors to be anything, just a quick photoshop edit. Sizing will be up to Davey t. Maybe later to night I will print one out and measure it with the current tank logo so I can make the exact size match the OEM.

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
I can easily flip it so it has the opposite matching side. As well as colors to be anything, just a quick photoshop edit. Sizing will be up to Davey t. Maybe later to night I will print one out and measure it with the current tank logo so I can make the exact size match the OEM.
Can I be the Guinea pig since I live closest to u? :D ill put it on my yamaha, I don't care

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If it's not an obscene price - I'm definitely in. (for the HONDA)

And are you going to just do them in red? Black would be very cool, too.

Pricing would be up to davey t, but I can't imagine them being too expensive. I'm sure any color can be made, I was just tinkering with the black /red as that was my original color choices.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts