Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
G-Fighter
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hay Gang, it has been awhile! I am working on my newest project. A 2003 Honda Superhawk. Just got it up and running last week after a long slumber. Thanks to my future Brother in Law for hooking me up with this little gem!!!. Now for some picts.

Reactions: Jaiked

·
G-Fighter
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This Bike has a real distinct sound and have always loved the V-Twin thump. There was a guy who had a Honda RC 51 that would pass up and down my neighbor hood and would rack his pipes every time he would see me outside. I guess he was just saying hello to a fellow biker :party-smiley: I thought to myself I need to own a V twin one day!

·
G-Fighter
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is the Photoshop I did last night on what I have in mind.

It is a crappy picture but U get the Idea!

Going for the striped down to bare metal tank with a coat of clear and some Brushed Aluminum Vinyl on the other body parts.

Recover the Seat with some Brown Leather...Maybe? I dig the LSL Urban Headlight also!

·
Hack in a barn
4,409 Posts
I'm starting to like the whole "sport bike" upper fairing, headlight, bikini fairing fuckin what ever you want to call it... There are a couple current builds on here where they've pulled it off really well. Most the time it always looks too big and sticks out like a sore thumb, but it can be done well... Give it a shot man, why the hell not.

It's the rads that always prove interesting on these bikes any ways....

·
G-Fighter
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Still not finished...but getting there! Replacement tank off of Ebay, MT-03 headlight from the UK, and some flat black Plastidip on the bodywork. Not too happy with headlight mount, but will work for now.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts