Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
pick up the new streetfighter mag. theres a bunch of blades in there. :metal:

i think my favorite is the 900rr with the blackbird motor and chopped tail. :rock:

·
Northern Neighbour
429 Posts
I'll paypal someone $5 if they send me their copy when they're done reading it :LolLolLolLol:

I can't find that mag anywhere in town.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haha. the magazine is 10$ new...plus shipping it to you!

want me to send a pair of my womans undies too? GEEZ! hahaha

and i think its the ONE magazine that isnt full to the brim with those stupid fuckin annoying little cardboard deals to subscribe to the magazine. . .

i probably would have gotten a subscription already if they had! :LolLolLolLol:

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
its something like 80 bucks for the subscription, plus whatever they charge yah for shipping. otherwise I would too.

that hornet kicks ass. that and the blade on page 42 is SWEEEEETTT!!!! and then to make it an even better issue, there is a full feature on an AMERICAN bike. page 62. good lookin bike too

·
Registered
387 Posts
929_adam said:
want me to send a pair of my womans undies too?
Hmmmmmmm, clean or dirty?

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
2much said:
Hmmmmmmm, clean or dirty?
arite, EASY BUDDY ! i was joking ! :ninja:

hahahahah. :D

:cfrocks:

·
Registered
387 Posts
TEASE!:LolLolLolLol:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
fslflint said:
that hornet kicks ass. that and the blade on page 42 is SWEEEEETTT!!!! and then to make it an even better issue, there is a full feature on an AMERICAN bike. page 62. good lookin bike too

every time i read this thread, i dont have the mag with me so i cant fuckin look at what your talking about! dammit! hahah.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hahaha. that'll cost you extra, i havent taken this pair off in a week. its my lucky pair! aahahaha :D

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
lol

Last time my girl came to visit me she brought the new issue. She rocks. I don't have any real current issues, due to availability...but I'm supposed to be getting a Streetfighters subscription for Christmas. BritJoe's bike was in it hey! :D YEAH YEAH! I have a lot of older ones though...a buddy moved here from Europe and then gave me all his mags...about 50 of them. I brought quite a few to school.

My instructor likes the boobs lol.

·
aka crash test
756 Posts
i cant find that mag anywhere in red deer is there some where online i can subscribe?

·
the mad doctor
3,399 Posts
i convinced my old shop to carry streetfighter magazine. now when the new issues come out, i get all the old ones (minus the "streetfighter" across the top). better than paying $85 for a subscription.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
that magazine is so good i go to the newstands every month and pay $10 an issue....$120 a year.

dam. i must be committed!

:nuts:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts