Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

Hooligan Halloween(Va.)

3K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  jerryatrophy 
#1 ·
So I'm thinking on getting the local CF members over to my place for a bonfire the weekend before Halloween. I've got a nice brick fire pit with park benches and a place in mind for everyone to park their bikes. I'm not sure if it's 100% greenlit yet but we'll see. I'd love to know who wants to come. All are invited. Can't make it a huge blowout but I can't stop it either.

So if you live in Va, NC, MD or wherever post up here if you wanna come out!

#2 ·
Re: Hooligan Halloween Party At My New Place(Williamsburg, Va.)

Where in VA. do you live. I'd like to mapquest it and see how far it is for me.

Reactions: Jackstand Johnny
#3 ·

Only if college girls weren't so slutty on Halloween. Hooligan party sounds great. But girls exploring their inner hoe-bag on one weekend a year can't be passed up.

@shotgun, he's in Williamsburg.

#4 ·

Thank you sir.

#7 ·

Damnit K I'd love for you to be here man! Steve I'd love to have you her man. Dark beer, hoodies and fire roasted twinkies!
Well I'm coming to visit soon anyways, it's been awhile. Maybe buy some parts off u while I'm there.

I've been so freaking busy since school started, I'm non-stop running around or doing something. Working full time and school full time sucks dick. Longest ride I've been able to do for the last month was about 20 mins from my house to court: doh:

#8 ·

I'll see how it plays out for me. It's 704 miles to your house. I rode 506 miles just stopping for gas on the Roadking when I went to fighter fest. I think I had a couple hundred miles left in me. I think I could do it in one day. I would like to make it down there, we'll have to see what happens.

#9 ·

I've got some old friends begging me and my wife to come up to Virginia beach for while its only 10 minutes from there right?

#10 ·

I've got some old friends begging me and my wife to come up to Virginia beach for while its only 10 minutes from there right?
like 20-30 mins from me and about 45-50 mins to marks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.