Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So far on the FZ1 I have tried/destroyed 6 different sets of handlebars and once I get enough funds I'll be going over to RC protapers, so that will make 7.

How many bars have you tried on one bike?

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
uuummm .......... ZERO

(I still have clipons)

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
4 sets so far...still not happy...

·
55 Posts
i bought a set of used moose fat bars and risers and just put em on, although i just finished it and havent been able to ride it too much yet, i like em

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
csimp3 said:
i bought a set of used moose fat bars and risers and just put em on, although i just finished it and havent been able to ride it too much yet, i like em
does Moose offer a Ricky Carmichael bend?

·
British Bloke in Canada
2,146 Posts
none. Ive passed bars on to newer machines like inheritants. how do you mean gone through bars ....wrecked up, didnt like them or what

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,432 Posts
We were talking about how him and Spyder were swapping bars off their bikes like every other day.

·
British Bloke in Canada
2,146 Posts
I guess you stick with what you like, I rode, Endo.s gixer arround with clipons for a few hours last yeah and ended up in pain with my back, cause im a old bastid

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Britjoe said:
I guess you stick with what you like, I rode, Endo.s gixer arround with clipons for a few hours last yeah and ended up in pain with my back, cause im a old bastid
You're lucky to have found what you like. I'm never happy.

About the clip-ons, I can't ride a bike without clip-ons for any longer than 30 minutes or my back will kill me. (i'm 6'4")

·
Build It Ride It Live It
10,684 Posts
I made the one set that is on the bike and welded them back up twice. Trying to come up with a different design, but this set is so simple that anything else might just look off. Only thing I might do different is make them from aluminum.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts