Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The weather hasn't been real bad the last few days here in Michigan, although they are calling for 1 to 2 inches of snow tonight (THAT SUCKS!!). Anyway I've managed to put 1100 miles on my bike so far. I was wondering what you guys have put on your bikes so far this year. I'll update miles every so often here. You guys do the same.

·
hate us cuz they ainus
1,827 Posts
sadly, i got a big fat 0 unless you count the track :doh: still got one more year to go, fml. could be worse i guess.

·
Hack in a barn
4,409 Posts
About 50... From yesterday and Saturday...
Sigh, hard to believe that we are only a month and a half away from half a year gone.

I got some miles to make up, I'll check back in a couple months!

·
Premium Member
1,336 Posts
I've got about 800 on mine so far just riding weekends. Of course now I love in Texas so it's pretty rare when I can't get out for a couple hundred miles in a weekend.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
FNG
68 Posts
ZERO. i put the battery in my scooter, the rest are still in mothballs. between working a ton of overtime, the shit weather, and the project in the garage, i'll be lucky to be in the wind this month at all.
bb7

·
Registered
222 Posts
Over four days last week and a quick jaunt to work today, ~380 mi. A little nippy in the rain today.

Reactions: shotgun

·
Registered
740 Posts
I've got almost 500 on my Grom that I picked up in December, and another 500 on the Z, now up to about 35k. Supposed to be 1-3 inches of snow tonight.....after the "teaser" weekend of temps in the 70's.

·
Operation Sketchy At Best
2,237 Posts
about 800 on the gsxr thats now gone and maybe 100 on the zed. I have a 60+ mile commute a day so anyday mother nature wants to play nice i take the bike vs my truck that gets about 20mpg.

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Woke up to an inch of snow on the ground....FOOK!!!

Reactions: MikeGyver
1 - 20 of 68 Posts