Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking at a 2002 954 with 8 thousand miles and scorpion exhaust.

only problem is its a salvage rebuilt title. means the bike is mint, but was crashed at one time.

what would you pay for that (if you were lookin to buy a 954)???

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
a lot but it depends on the condition and your intentions...If mint I'd say 3-4k...but dont plan on fliping it and making a profit

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
things fuckin minty, with polished rims and a few other upgrades. i just wanted it for my ride. keep that and sell the fuckin 600rr. but ..dont know if i can scrape the cash together anyway. oh well. fuck it. :wtf:

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
929_adam said:
things fuckin minty, with polished rims and a few other upgrades. i just wanted it for my ride. keep that and sell the fuckin 600rr. but ..dont know if i can scrape the cash together anyway. oh well. fuck it. :wtf:
if you like it and plan to keep it then get it....i'm just saying people really shy away from them....the re-sale value drops pretty significantly

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BigRed875 said:
if you like it and plan to keep it then get it....i'm just saying people really shy away from them....the re-sale value drops pretty significantly
you know me tho... i LoOoOve my hondas! im keeping my 929s (or at least one) forever! :metal:

·
Registered
387 Posts
929_adam said:
you know me tho... i LoOoOve my hondas! im keeping my 929s (or at least one) forever! :metal:
or until you kill it good and proper?

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
2much said:
or until you kill it good and proper?
heh. yah. or that. :LolLolLolLol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.