Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
seems about fair. looks pretty clean.

There is such a thing as more bang for buck. But this aint bad. What with the sound and the novelty of it. And the kickstart.

if you wait long enough you can find deals like shotgun's zx12r for $3000 as an example of bang for the buck in that price range. There will be other deals like that if you are very very patient.

But if the novelty and the sound and the kickstart and all that old school charm is what youre after and you're ok with pogo sticks on the front end (or plans to change that). I'd say this aint too bad.

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
seems about fair. looks pretty clean.

There is such a thing as more bang for buck. But this aint bad. What with the sound and the novelty of it. And the kickstart.

if you wait long enough you can find deals like shotgun's zx12r for $3000 as an example of bang for the buck in that price range. There will be other deals like that if you are very very patient.

But if the novelty and the sound and the kickstart and all that old school charm is what youre after and you're ok with pogo sticks on the front end (or plans to change that). I'd say this aint too bad.
guess u havent seen my latest "hoard" thread. trust me i know bang for the buck.

i just dont know these bikes, what they go for and what kind of profit can be made off one in this shape.

·
Operation Sketchy At Best
2,237 Posts
guess u havent seen my latest "hoard" thread. trust me i know bang for the buck.

i just dont know these bikes, what they go for and what kind of profit can be made off one in this shape.
I wouldn't buy just the plain fact i can flip ss bikes all spring and summer. Older bikes is a much slimmer market IMO. I wouldnt dance above 1350 or so on this bike and even that would be a stretch.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.