· Eff Tee Pee
29,545 Posts
UPLOADING THEM TO THE SITE!

this is how you do it...

AND VOIS LAS!

Reactions: ROBBO

· piss on it
1,298 Posts
Some digital cameras also have a setting so you can take pictures and the camera instanly sets your picture to a smaller size so it is easier to upload pics. The option usally pops up with a L,M,S for the settings if it is set to small it uses less pixals and thus takes up less space.

· That guy
414 Posts
Question about using the public CF image host vs using the Album feature in my profile. I noticed when I upload to my album I can only see the pictures (when linked in a thread) when I'm logged in. However if I upload the pictures to the image host like Adam just demonstrated I can view the pictures in the thread even when logged out.
So after all that, my question is: Can everyone else see my album pictures when they are logged in, or is there a setting I can adjust so they can?

· Eff Tee Pee
29,545 Posts
just make sure your album is listed as Public, and not Private.

· Eff Tee Pee
29,545 Posts
from photobucket you just copy the code

[IMG]http://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq77/morto151/jackup010.jpg

28 Posts
If you're too cheap to buy photo software and too lazy to find the free stuff online the free paint program on your computer will help you resize pix. Just open it up, crop the area you need, copy it, start a new paint page, then paste that crop into the work area. Save and the post to photobucket, copy the share link, post to here, then watch the fun.

1 Posts
word up 2 all .... new to the forum and new to the cafe scene... just started 1st cafe project... 1978 kz650 ... all original and complete ... been sittin g 4 a while but a shot of ether and hot battery and will still bust off ! only 600 bucks ... good deal 4 me !

· Registered
109 Posts
I've been posting pictures from Photo Bucket on to my build thread buy copying and pasting the IMG codes. I don't have any photo editing software on my computer so I have been rotating the images using Photo Bucket edit. But they don't always appear rotated on the CF thread....they revert back to the way they came out of the camera???? Sometimes if I log off and back onto CF they are right side up..... sometimes not. WTF am I doing wrong?

· Legit goon
1,466 Posts
Not too sure what you're doing wrong. But an easy way to avoid this in the future is to rotate the pictures
before uploading them. You can do that with your Windows Picture and Fax Viewer or the very basic (yet
useful) MS Paint.

Andrew

· Registered
109 Posts
@ANTS. Thanks I didn't realize I could rotate pics within windows. I'll check that out. In the end my thread posts all turn out fine. Yesterday I posted about 6 pictures from photo bucket and all of them were either upside down or sideways. even though they all appeared right on photo bucket. When I went back in a couple of hours later 2 of them had righted themselves. This morning all of them were right side up???? Must be the CF computer ghosts working night shift OT!!

Thanks

· Registered
92 Posts
Okay, photobucket isn't working! when I click on the IMG code it flashes copied and I can't get it to copy to paste here. What am I doing or what else do I need to to do?
NEVER MIND, I'm an idiot, it was working the whole time, just smarter than I am!

21 - 40 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.