Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, trash here, an amateur stunter from Auckland NZ. Currently foolin' around on a horible CBR600 and a cheap, chinese pit bike.

Looks like a nice site with some wicked shots of general lunacy, should fit right in:drinks:

Anyways catch y'all soone rather than later.:smiliebiker:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks mate. I'll chuck some pics forward for your competition as soon as my good lady has finished eating lunch and resizes the pics.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
White trash said:
Hey all, trash here, an amateur stunter from Auckland NZ. Currently foolin' around on a horible CBR600 and a cheap, chinese pit bike.

Looks like a nice site with some wicked shots of general lunacy, should fit right in:drinks:

Anyways catch y'all soone rather than later.:smiliebiker:

welcome friend! looks like we're international now!

i know in NZ you see some crazy streetfighters, wheres the pics?

-adam

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, we get some alright street fighters, nothing like the UK though with their tasty Spondon or Harris framed GSXRS and the like. Yum.

Thanks for the welcome though. Nice to find a smaller site not populated by idiots.

My partner recently organised New Zealands very first Stunt day which was held a week and a half ago. Riders from all over the north island on a variety of wicked bikes attended. Stuntings a reatively new sport here with only a few dedicated riders but the Scared Sheep Squadron day really lifetd its profile with a heap of projects being built for the next one later in the year. We hope to get some Australian contestants over and have a bit of competition.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
White trash said:
Yeah, we get some alright street fighters, nothing like the UK though with their tasty Spondon or Harris framed GSXRS and the like. Yum.
mmmm agreed.:drinks: i like your taste in bikes

White trash said:
Thanks for the welcome though. Nice to find a smaller site not populated by idiots.
yes and we hope to keep it that way!

White trash said:
My partner recently organised New Zealands very first Stunt day which was held a week and a half ago. Riders from all over the north island on a variety of wicked bikes attended. Stuntings a reatively new sport here with only a few dedicated riders but the Scared Sheep Squadron day really lifetd its profile with a heap of projects being built for the next one later in the year. We hope to get some Australian contestants over and have a bit of competition.
do you have any pics?? i already finished this months Streetfighter Magazine...and would love to see some more euro shit.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here's a couple. Don't expect much. As I said, we're pretty new to this stunt game.

Edit: We're not Euro either. A bit more rough and tumble than that lot :)

Attachments

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
White trash said:
Here's a couple. Don't expect much. As I said, we're pretty new to this stunt game.

Edit: We're not Euro either. A bit more rough and tumble than that lot :)
woops. yah i didnt do well in geography. i meant other side of the pond, when i said euro. hah. so wut do i call New Zeanlanders??

nice pics btw. good to see people STUNTING IN FULL GEAR!
ahah

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
929_adam said:
woops. yah i didnt do well in geography. i meant other side of the pond, when i said euro. hah. so wut do i call New Zeanlanders??

nice pics btw. good to see people STUNTING IN FULL GEAR!
ahah
Kiwis. Unless you're an Australian, then we're "Sheep shaggers". Hence the "Scared Sheep Squadron" crew name.

My partner's a paramedic and she got sick of patching me up all the time, so goes the full gear.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
nice pics. i like the primer racing body stoppie.

that 4wheeler is so small!:skull: :eek:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah the Quad is a Suzuki LT50 that belongs to my kids. Looks a bit more in proportion with a 6 or 3 year old on it, that's for sure. Funniest thing on the planet to ride though.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
White trash said:
This one won the photographer a subscription to the mag that covered the event, KiwiRider. Which implys we ride Kiwis.......we don't.

DAAMM!

thats a real good pic. too bad its not for the contest. hah.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
New Zealand's the wickedest (is that a word?) place on earth mate. Friendliest people, best riding, low traffic volume and cheap bikes. Cops are getting a bit tough on the speeding now though.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
White trash said:
New Zealand's the wickedest (is that a word?)
In MA,USA wickedest is a word, Im almost positve.

everyone from MA says wicked, a wicked lot! and thats wicked cool! or its wicked gay!

:drinks: :pipe:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts