Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys and gals how ya doin?

so my name is anthony and i have a problem. im obsessed with my cbr

its a 94 cbr600 f2. bought it without spark or fuel and over the last two weeks finally got her running. it took alotta blood sweat and beers but she purs like a kitten now.

since these pictures all i have done was grind the seat down enough on the underside to be able to tuck the tail light under there.

heres what she looked like before and after the stripping.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Welcome to CF......

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Iv got an acerbis cyclops in its way as well as bar end mirrors and some new smaller blinkers. My plans will start with chopping the back if the rear subframe and going with a single seat, nothing to short. New taillight and license plate mount. I'm lookin for some new gauges. I'm gonna do a Ducati style paint job. Red frame. Black everything else. Maybe red wheels, maybe black? Who knows. Some exhaust work. I'm moving the ignition under the tank or under the seat. Changing the front fender. I'm probably forgetting something. But I'm somewhat limited. I don't own a welder or a buddy with a welder Iv got a metal file, sawzall, and a bunch of wrenches. So it should be interesting

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
30,426 Posts
Iv got an acerbis cyclops in its way
Ewwwwwwwwww! The light output on those isn't good. Consider reading reviews before opening the box. Our just send it back.

I look forward to seeing the red and black paint job. Keep us updated

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i might as well just start a build thread. but heres a little update.

heres a couple shots of the tail light. it aint all that pretty but i guess this is a extremely tight budget project.

and here are a couple of shots of todays work! im actually really proud of how this turned out. i moved the ignition to right under the seat. i had to cut and add a couple feet of wire and hide all of it.

i also moved the recifier to inside the little battery box. i made sure theres enough room under there to let that guy breathe, but here ya go...

·
Premium Member
20,726 Posts
AWESOME bike Anthony & great intro, so you got REPPED! ;) Welcome to CF.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
just a little update for you guys. new headlight, no front fender. i also did some work tucking all the wires behind the frame so it doesnt look too busy.

before....

halfway there!!!!

acerbis cyclops mounted. cant wait to do something about the old rats nest thats sill left

1 - 13 of 13 Posts