Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Endo told me about this forum because of the ES Gauge group buy, just wanted to introduce myself, my name's Nick and I'm 20 from Bakersfield, CA. I was born and raised in Arlington, TX but I moved out here recently for a new job. I've been riding since I was 18 and started out on my buddy's EX250 and after I moved to Bakersfield I got a ZX6D.

Currently, I've rejetted it and put on a full D&D 4-2-1 carbon fiber exhaust. I have some '95 ZX6R pistons and rings and other goodies on my dining room table to convert it to 637cc and bump up the compression about 1/2 a point.

Anyways, here's a couple pics of the D:

I've done quite a bit to it since I took those photos and it looks much nicer now, I'll put up some updated ones tomorrow, those photos were right after i pulled off the plastics and added the Acerbis headlight (not to mention my indicator lights)

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
well glad you signed up Domino! hope you enjoy the site, and even stay after the ES group buy! :D

def. post up some other pics of your bike. like to see a side shot. looks like youve been doin some work to it.

:cfrocks:

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
Right on, welcome aboard Nick!

I've been debating the 6R piston swap as well, but I think I have enough on my plate for now!

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
DominoTree said:
Here's an old side shot to tide you over until tomorrow :LolLolLolLol:

OW MY EARS!!! im guessing that bike is
LOUD!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts