Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, Whats up. Names Nathan. I currently reside in Denver, Colorado. Recently bought myself a 91 cbr 600 F2. Owner before me was a little new a riding and had dropped it.... a few times. Needless to say not to exciting on the cosmetic side (yet). He wasn't to fond of maintenance either, but only ought the bike for $300 so really not complaining to much. within the first hour of riding the bike home after buying it, Engine seized on the highway and came to find a rod blown through the crank case. So currently swapping the f2 motor for the F3. Was exploring what I wanted to do cosmetically, and found this site and pretty excited. Glad to be apart and cant wait to get my project started with from what I hear the best people to give advice.
new to forum's

·
Premium Member
20,726 Posts
Welcome to CF Nathan!! Youe heard correctly......CF IS the best place for ANYTHING you want to know or see about bikes! ;) Repped ya for the awesome intro.......:D

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Welcome to CF lots of options for the f2 there have been done great ones built here so you'll have plenty of inspiration

·
Endomorph
83 Posts
Welcome to CF!! Should be able to find that F3 fairly easily. Looking forward to your build!:shockerknucks:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome to CF!! Should be able to find that F3 fairly easily. Looking forward to your build!:shockerknucks:
Yeah found one for $170 low compression in the 1st cylinder (barely) and a fin missing from the bottom of the oil pan, but runs good so not complaining!

·
Vtwin
3,945 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts