Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howzit from Joburg - stage 2 of build

Recently started my first project. Here's the donor, an 05 ZX12

Project name " Flat Black Kwak"

Compared to working on custom cars a bike is much more manageable with everything at hand!!

looking forward to the build

And here's afew pix of stage one . Still reluctant to junk teh plastic , will have to sell this and get a more trashed donor. Aslo like to ride at +200 so the breeze is a problem!

·
SHOWUSYATITS
5,378 Posts
Welcome buddy. That'll be a sweet ride for sure....

·
jamal avatar #1
3,443 Posts
northern suburbs i'd bet ;) the money is made in stabhannasburg. give me western cape anyday tho, i'll be going to school down there most likely after a semester or two here. i dread the paperwork already.

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
Welcome fellow 12 owner.

·
No-U-Turns Show
2,615 Posts
northern suburbs i'd bet ;) the money is made in stabhannasburg. give me western cape anyday tho, i'll be going to school down there most likely after a semester or two here. i dread the paperwork already.

jy moot afrikaans leer bru, suid afrika..sheug...ek smaak dit man
Maar alle die misdaad sucks baie hoor :(

·
jamal avatar #1
3,443 Posts
no need anymore. its back to being a commonwealth since the republic died, thus english is the main language again for the public sector. only varsity that still speaks afrikaans that i can think of offhand is stellenbosch.

crime isn't so bad on the western cape. depends on where you live entirely. true with anywhere. if i park a bike unattended in front of my house, some local jackass will either to steal or vandalize it, within a 24 hour window. usually they think the bikes are worth alot more then they are. downside to owning a fighter.

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
im taking it u didnt study the Die Antwoord method then...man ive heard them on the radion twice already college radion albeit but still its radion...not to mention i heard it in the goth club i frequent

BTW sweet platform turn that Blue12 into a Green 12 to make Rob happy cuz i dont wanna hafta see him post another picture of a Thing action figure for the 12345954 time:party-smiley::party-smiley::party-smiley:

Reactions: 929_adam

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,620 Posts
I'm listening to Die Antwoord right now. . . superevil i am your enemy ha ha ha ha ha ha! NINJA!!!

Welcome to the site shoulder! tell your friends about us!

Reactions: ROBBO and gsf1200R

·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah round here I guess you need a fighter with a .45 holster!!

Actually having difficulty with the idea of throwing all the plastic away, bike now all flat black and looking good.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts