·
lb/hp is what it's about!
10,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Buell Fighter
2,114 Posts
:buell:
For those of you looking to get some tools to work on your bikes check this out. Everything they had in the building is for sale. Everything from rolls of saran wrap to giant cran/hoist things. It looks like there are even some factory molds for sale too!

http://www.liquidassetpartners.com/currentliquidations/liquidation341.html

Enjoy!! ;)
I called there earlier this week and the guy said the big heavy machinery would be available for purchas ea shipping possibly, but all the hand tools and what not would have to be purchased by an attendee. He said it's all craftsman mainly and that the tools woul dprobably be around 30 to 35 cents on the dollar. he said he's never seen a factory this clean in his life. Everything looks new.

If anyone is gonna go please fucking let me know.

·
Ridin' Dirty
6,773 Posts
I wish I had the money to go and check some shit out, that's a great find geek, +rep

·
10,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My dad and I are thinking about going but we aren't sure how we would get the bigger items home since we only have a smaller motorcycle trailer. I suppose we can always ask a certain family friend if we can barrow his trailer (enclosed fibergalss car hauler) for the day. The only problem would be making room in his garage to take his 67 Camaro out of the trailer. lol

Thanks for the rep Up. :thumbsup:

·
Ridin' Dirty
6,773 Posts

·
I bang metal
2,779 Posts
Re: OH MY GOD!!!!

wow, wish i had money and a big truck so i could go to that

·
Respect can't be bought.
4,181 Posts

I just pooped a little...

·
I bang metal
2,779 Posts

Just steal some money a big trailer and pull it yourself... :LolLolLolLol:
im not sure if thats a compliment or an insult.

just to be safe....

eat a bag of dicks ******:thumbsup:

·
27 Posts
I'd like couple of things from there if anyone is going. I know it's going to be a free for all. If you're willing to pick up a few things, if you find them, let me know.

·
Respect can't be bought.
4,181 Posts

so is it an auction style?

·
10,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well, if I do end up going, what would you want and how much are you willing to pay? If it isn't that big and I can fit it in the vehicle I could probably get it for you. You would just need to send me cash to cover the cost of the part and the shipping.

I'll already be picking up a few computer chairs for some friends.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts