Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has been many years since the addition and development of Human resources departments or at least the re-designation of hiring department to Human resources and with EEOE and diversity and all that other shit that basically just teaches us the common sense of life and how to not be a fucking douchebag to your co-workers, unless that is what is required.

and while we strive to be better people, I think sometimes its the process that makes us worse. I was always taught the proper way to act, with respect and manners.

But alas we live in a country that celebrates mediocrity, rewards losers and tells everyone they can have whatever they want if they just work hard and dream big. When most of us don't possess the ability to work hard, do right , but we can all dream big. Lets not forget the fact that everybody deserves something and we all gots to get paid!

yeah ok, work hard, have fun, be good to each other and really that's about it. you want something nicer than normal, go out and get that shit but don't expect it. I don't need a whole department to tell me how to act, but that fact is common sense aint common anymore, thank you human resources, you make be peddle backwards.

Well I digress, the real reason for posting was to show where I parked my bike at work on weekends when HR is closed. Then I realized while looking at it that, it is in fact a Human Resource and in my opinion one of the best human resources we can have - motorcycles.

·
Registered
705 Posts
I love human resources... because usually hot chick's end up in that department in like all companies
I've always gone for the accountants myself.

Well said sarge. I've had nothing but bad experiences with HR. They always side with the loser that started shit and not the people that stood up for themselves.

·
Premium Member
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here where I work, both accounting and HR are not blessed with hot chicks.

However we have a water park and that is stocked with talent from march to September, both guests and employees - nice to look at, but I got all I ever needed at home.

·
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
30,379 Posts
My company calls it OE, Organizational Effectiveness. Strange group of people. Their offices are only accessible through a secondary set of glass security doors right in the center of the building. I leave dirty handprints on the glass every time I walk by. Yes, I am a child.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts