Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I have no Idea what I should put here. so Ill just ramble for a min and let you ask me questions.

We made a Jig from a stock monster frame and made it with a adjustable head tube angle. we work with 15-18 degrees of rake. (no head shake). we started building bikrs because we were convinced we could make the best handeling bike on the market. so it started like that with "Gina" and then with the recption it drew we started on more. moving to crazyer bikes and a track bike to prove that our shit works. we get all our bikes down to 360lbd all day everyday. and ground clearnce is seconed to none. we dont use alot of fancey expincive parts we just use our brains. ... (what eles would you like to know?)

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Go to Duccutters and type in Jeff Brown and sepretley Norm Brown. there are your pics . someone can post them because i have to go help my dad bleed a brake.

Attachments

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We do as much as we can in house, we got a 1/2" plate of steel and made a 4' tall bench out of it with 3' x 6' top (Fukin heavy as shit) And we welided our own motor mounts and Adj headtube. and for the shock tower we just mesure it depending on what bike we want to make, (my bike has 2 shock mounts for extra range aslong as a 998 stearing ecentric) We have a tripple tree Jig to and a swingarm jig for SSSA and regular.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts