Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
Fuck this shit. Defeats the purpose of a Super Sport Race Replica...

do dildo shit up

·
117 Posts
Need to get my good lady out on the bike with me so I am looking at this as an option where I only replace the seating unit and bars where the old blade can be bolted back together one day as she is a future collectible urban

·
Premium Member
15,798 Posts
indeed ...

thats not "a chopper"

that is a one of those retarded "custom cruisers"

also that i4 with the vtwin pipes is retarded

·
Premium Member
15,798 Posts
Need to get my good lady out on the bike with me so I am looking at this as an option where I only replace the seating unit and bars where the old blade can be bolted back together one day as she is a future collectible urban

I want to ban some people from touching tool but you should be banned from photo shop :nuts:

·
UnicycleMode
7,583 Posts
I want to ban some people from touching tool but you should be banned from photo shop :nuts:
:Stupid: That right there is funny as fuck.

I will NEVER understand the need to modify a street bike into a dirtbike, a cruiser into a sportbike, or in this case, take a perfectly good race replica and defile it to the point that it is just an overpowered chopper wannabe thing so you can carry a passenger on a bike that was already one of the most passenger friendly sportbikes on earth to start out with. Until you tail swap a 'blade, there isn't much reason to change anything in order to carry a passenger about on one.

Reminds me of these oddities...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts