Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I am an idiot and forgot my password so I signed up again under PsychoDad2 (Formerly ChinaSteve)

Any one got any idea how to recover a password? I have a lifetime membership in the VIP and would like to get back in

Also would like Robroadeater to contact me I think he has my email if not I believe mine is in my profile.

Thanks
Steve

·
Premium Member
20,726 Posts
Well....welcome back! :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well 1st off I am far from a Marxist ha ha ha. if anything nearly a decade in that frigin police state showed me what a possible future in the USA would be like if we were to let it get to that point.. You know cameras every where, license plate recognition software used by cops, people ratting on each other like if they see something they say something. Pat downs and frisk on the street with no probable cause.. oh shit! what country am I in again? crap we better do something ha ha ha

right now I am alive and well and living in the free state of New Hampshire where they seem to take the motto Live Free or Die pretty much to heart. I applied for a concealed carry permit on Tuesday they checked my criminal record on Wednesday and I had a permit in my hand Thursday. You got to love that.

I bought a old colonial house built in 1780 so I am busy renovating that right now. Should take about a year given its current condition.

Not sure where I left off but the love of my life Lisa came over the fucked me over, broke my heart and went back to China...so I pretty much decided to join HWHC (You need to be an avid watcher of the little rascals to know what that stands for.)

I am in the process of selling my ranch in Uruguay as a result of all this and mainly because I was able to gain custody of my daughter so I need to man up and put my hopes and dreams to the side and make sure she is taken care of. her grades went form low C, D and an occasional F to all A's and on high B after moving here and decompressing from China and her verbally abusive mother. We have been having a blast getting this old farm put back together even went metal detecting on the property and found some cool old stuff from the 1800's.

Ok you are all up to date now other than I did get some pussy! I now have three cats that are all mousers rescued from the local animal shelter. lol

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
I will visit soon as I can catcha brake over here Steve. Meantime I will call ya this weekend ferra chat .

·
Asphalt Junkie
1,140 Posts
Back in the Ol' USA! Awesome!

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Sounds like you're doing pretty damn good for yourself. If meant selling my house and moving half way around the world to make sure my kids had a good education and were happy I'd do it in a heart beat. Good for you hope you and your little one stay happy and healthy

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks everyone for the welcome back.

Rob - Ok Look forward to the call.

94yzf75fighter - Well it took every penny I had to get where I am right now. If I can get the property sold I need to I could actually breath and sleep at night till then still holding my breath but eating and paying bills so not too stressed right now.

ANYONE know how to recover my password or get it reset so I can get back on my original name and keep all my posts etc????

Anyone notice I figured out how to use spell check! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

HWHC (Thanks to the self centered gold digging lying etc etc etc witches in Shanghai China)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts