Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
nice pics. you def. do wheelies.

looks cold out. your nose is all red haha. makes now feel like summer compared to that.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
you have a 929 front end on the biatch??

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes i have a 954 front end.....im to lazy to upload the pics..sumone else can...yah it was about 20 out

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
isnt your bike blue now Z??

you should post a couple pics of post winter bike rehab. that shit was hot.

Reactions: MikeGyver

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i will but i havent gotten any yet....we're goin ridin i think this week....ill try and get sum...my bike was flake blue, with gold wheels and rearsets...with sides that had gold "Z"'s on the side of them....then i put a new cage on in fla, and cudnt get it on with the plastics on...so i took em off, and was guna put em back on when i got home, but i lost one on 95 comin back up the east coast....

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
z-unit said:
i will but i havent gotten any yet....we're goin ridin i think this week....ill try and get sum...my bike was flake blue, with gold wheels and rearsets...with sides that had gold "Z"'s on the side of them....then i put a new cage on in fla, and cudnt get it on with the plastics on...so i took em off, and was guna put em back on when i got home, but i lost one on 95 comin back up the east coast....

oh that sux...929 plastics wont fit will they??

who you going riding with??? RUI???

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
might be ridin tonight in auburn at our shitty lil spot, i wud ride sat, but my skool...holyname a catholic skool, has a senior retreat that we're required to go on in order to graduate so i no riding sat, and i work sundays...maybe next weekend or sumtime next week

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
z-unit said:
might be ridin tonight in auburn at our shitty lil spot, i wud ride sat, but my skool...holyname a catholic skool, has a senior retreat that we're required to go on in order to graduate so i no riding sat, and i work sundays...maybe next weekend or sumtime next week
cool man. just give a call. you got the #. we got tha spot.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts