Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was takin a mid size touring bike off its center stand today, and the side stand was down, so when it came down it bounced of the kickstand and sent it over to the right side!!

i couldnt stop it, but i slowed it way the fuck down by grabbing the bar. then when it got too far it took me with it and flipped me over the other side! :rock: yah who brought the cool kid.

that was the first time i've ever dropped a bike, besides my backflip.

luckily it had hard bags, and i had a drop cloth so it didnt land on concrete. NOTHING happend to it..the tiniest little mark on the saddle bag, but that'll polish out!

:ninja: i wonder if they have it on security camera?? id like to see it.:LolLolLolLol:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Brilliant! I watched an RF900 (when they first came out) gracefully turn itself upside down and land flat on its back fro a raised air bench at a shop I worked at.

Insurance wrote a brand new bike off. It was fucked!

Seen a few guys drop bikes pushing 'em up with the sidestand down. Happened to the boss (who just happens to be a cock) with a freshly imported Bimota YB11. Fucken priceless!

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
:LolLolLolLol: i have dropped mine a few times lol one time it was in a parking lot of a tittie bar :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:

smooth:ninja:

·
117 Posts
yea ya gotta watch out for them side stands i almost did the same thing before... but another way to get it off the center stand is to sit on the bike and rock it forward. Its easier to control than standing next to it and hoping it doesnt go too far in either direction. Im tall enough so i can have my feet on the ground even on the centerstand and rock it back and forth til it comes down.

and yea good thing it wasnt a nice bike

:drinks:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ab420 said:
yea, for some reason, I don't think it would be nearly as funny if it were say, a new CBR 1000! :LolLolLolLol:
i would beat myself mercilessly if that were the case.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts