Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
GO FAST
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was out carving up the twisties out in the country come around a turn and boom a 1100 lb cow jumps off the hill side. Well needless to say I was doing about 65 mph and locked them up for about 15 feet. I knew I was going to fast so I picked the right side to try to go around but the cow kinda did what deer do and just stopped. I side swiped it the stock headlight set up folded locked the bars up to the left and I high sided pretty hard. I lost a good chunk off my right hand middle finger dislocated my hip and knees elbows and hip are rashed up. But like a real custom fighter boy I jumped up killed the bike and stood it up. All safetys have been deleted as per my stunting. Broke the rad put a little dent in the the right side frame broke the left side foot peg mounting points off the frame. I really wish I would have bought the new hardware to put the cage back on might have saved alot. But the 12 o'clock bar saved the tail just a little bit of scratches. Will be fixing the bike as long as the frame is still strait and all welds will be x rayed. but I talked to the farmer we will be settling without any court or insurance being involved. Fuck them people we did write up a contact. The cow had to be put down I broke the front and rear leg and maybe a few ribs. Will be posting up pictures of the bike and myself.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Damn glad you came out alive. I higher sided about 2 weeks ago flying through the air feels awesome. Its the hitting the ground part that sucks. You got way more tucked up then I did. Heal up quick and good luck rebuilding the bike.

·
GO FAST
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Flying through the air sucked cause I could only watch as the bike hit the ground and roll once or twice. The worst sound I can ever think of hearing is the sound of my baby hitting the ground and slidding. A guy seen it and he came up and like are you OK and the only thing I could think of saying is I'm fine but my bike please not the bike why did this have to happen to my bike. He was like dude your alive that's all that matters and I'm like you don't under stand I love this bike I would have rather gotten hurt worst if the bike would have just been better that when I started to feel the pain hit.

·
Hack in a barn
4,409 Posts
Cripes man, glad you are still around to tell the story!
Hope you heal up quick.

·
The Big Homie
1,283 Posts
Mufucka, did you say you wish you could have been hurt WORSE if the bike could be okay????!!!

Careful what you wish for, that's all I know...

You dislocated your HIP and got up to stand the bike up? Damn, cuzzo... You're more man than I am.

Glad you're okay though. Hitting a COWcould easily be a fatal experience!

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
Woah! cows are fookin big bastarding things. Take it easy mate

·
GO FAST
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah I have been bed riddin the past few days. That's why no pic of me or the bike and I let my buddy barrow my 84 honda 200s trike and he lost control in 5 wide open and hit a tree. So I was at the hospital all day just got home. Lol the nurses also keep cleaning me up as well.

Yeah the cow was 1200 lb feed cow I think what saved me is that it stood up and I side swiped it. I just feel so stupid for not having my skid body armor and gloves on won't be ridding anywhere without full gear.

Good news is I have to build my new light set up. I have an idea for the new foot pegs I'm thinking motocross pegs will be slick for front and rear.

Hell yeah I picked it up that's my baby I love that bike more then my girlfriend

·
Rollin hard in Wiscompton
3,693 Posts
at first glance i thought you just banged a SSBBW ..... glad you're ok duder
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

OH GOD I'm fucking rolling over here!!!

·
GO FAST
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well while in pain last night I got the bike torn down. Forks are strait and frame is fine no welds cracked. So pics

The dent in the frame

The little case scratches

Where needs to be welded for the foot pegs

This really pissed me off it fucked with the new cut can

I love this Suzuki for hitting a cow and looking this good still

·
Asphalt Junkie
1,140 Posts
Glad you are ok! Next time you go shopping for a tender steak, visit the grocery store. Those live ones are usually pretty tough.

·
GO FAST
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I bet you if it stands up. I will just side swipe it just like the cow I'm sure that guy is close to 1100 lb but not quite. And what the fuck how you let yourself get to big to ride.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts