Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Buy all my shit!
6,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Figured Id post it up in here incase anyone seen it at the Inn.. Its a 1/4" drive Matco ratchet. Doesnt seem like much to post about but I spent $50 on that little fucker. If it ended up in someones tool box Ill send you $ to ship it back to me. I know Truck used it on that R6 last but I dont know where it ended up..

Lemme know

·
398 Posts
Just checked the tool box. No ratchet. Sorry Spyder

·
GURU
3,368 Posts
Would it be outside in the parking lot or inside?? If you think it's outside, I can stop by and look for it. Let me know..

·
Premium Member
15,798 Posts
phoebe found a honda key laying in the dirt out side so anything is possible. I am sorry you lost your tool spyder, nothing pisses me off more then lost tools.

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
I got a nice new ratchet, anybody wanna buy it from me? Lol. Just kidding

·
Buy all my shit!
6,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Would it be outside in the parking lot or inside?? If you think it's outside, I can stop by and look for it. Let me know..
Nah.. it was used inside. Ill call the resort and ask them if it was found. Someone probably wouldnt turn something like that in, but its worth a shot. Just figured someone might have put it in there tool box thinkin it was theres.

damn it..

·
Perpetual Project
3,695 Posts
I seem to remember seeing one inside on sat night, someplace around the coffee table. Don't know where it went from there though. Somebody probly grabbed it, hopefully it'll turn up.

·
Go hard or go home
4,795 Posts
I think scrappy found it sunday night when we were packing up. Send him a PM to see it it was one of his or yours.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,634 Posts
what about my camera??

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,634 Posts
no. that thing doesnt leave my sight.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts