Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Yut-Ughhh
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for the teaser pics... I charged up my camera last night, and then realized that I guess I left my cable to transfer my pics to my computer at my work.... So here is what I took with my blackberry to use as my background on it lol!

I will love her long time....

And the best thing of all, is there are tons more parts the guy FAILED to mention that he added on here that are all aftermarket parts...OMG, I will create the whole parts list soon.... It is ridiculous!
AND NEW REAL CAMERA QUALITY PICS WILL BE UP TOMORROW! (I think)

·
student
1,347 Posts
awesome, how much if you dont mind me asking?

Reactions: NeverEnough

·
Yut-Ughhh
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys! I am SOOOO happy with my new girlfriend Rhonda Ruehs... yes the 900RR already has a name, and married me taking my last name...

cool......

is there gunna be another build thread?
Well I because I just bought this, and put myself in a little bit of debt doing so, no there will not be a build thread very soon for it.... :( But actually there isn't much I even want to do it.
And add to the fact that since I am in a little debt I REALLLY am careful of the bike and don't wanna take a hacksaw to it for awhile...

BUT the plans are FOR SURE- New mirrors and headlight ASAP!
And then a different tail, shorten the muffler, some more dress up pieces (radiator hoses etc) and a different rear wheel...
The bike has SO MANY parts put on it already, it is just ridiculous.
I will be making the parts list for it soon (all the aftermarket pieces put on it)

Oh and also with the bike, I got a complete spare clutch, chromed passenger pegs/brackets, the jet kit stuff, thermostat, carb boots....

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
Very cool, Nice find.

·
2,779 Posts
Well I because I just bought this, and put myself in a little bit of debt doing so, no there will not be a build thread very soon for it.... :( But actually there isn't much I even want to do it.
And add to the fact that since I am in a little debt I REALLLY am careful of the bike and don't wanna take a hacksaw to it for awhile...
know the feeling... moneys always an issue.. atleast if shes usable there time to enjoy her &

plenty of time to plot a special fate for her......:LolLolLolLol:

·
Yut-Ughhh
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
nice bike

i thought u were poor?
Yeah, I am... I just emptied out ALL my savings(what VERY little I had), and got a lil debt along the way for this bike :doh:

My way of making it ok, is I have "served" for 2years for under minimum wage, BUT will be having like 20k for college in scholarships because of this...I felt it was ok to splurge and spoil myself with this incredibly good deal...And if I ever get hit with a hard time (which would be this coming summer, I could sell the bike for prolly a lil profit)

·
Perpetual Project
3,695 Posts
Nice bike man. I just hope she's worth the debt for ya.

·
I bang metal
2,779 Posts
are you still going to finish your build off bike? I am STILL waiting for finished tail pics buddy.

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
verry nice....i like sex...that bike is not black...

·
jamal avatar #1
3,443 Posts
Thanks guys! I am SOOOO happy with my new girlfriend Rhonda Ruehs... yes the 900RR already has a name, and married me taking my last name...
:wtf:

did adam preform the ceremony? he is a ordained minster and probably the only one who would marry man and motorcycle.

clean bike. enjoy the interest payments :fu:
well worth it.

·
Yut-Ughhh
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
:wtf:

did adam preform the ceremony? he is a ordained minster and probably the only one who would marry man and motorcycle.

clean bike. enjoy the interest payments :fu:
well worth it.

Haha, naw but I would be totally cool with re-admitting my vows or wtf that is called....with Adam present...

As for the interest payments, I am hoping to not even have to make one, I am trying to go and sell a bunch of my shit....

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
try sellin other peoples shit like dvds and blu-rays

1 - 20 of 31 Posts