Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Zippy Z
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They noticed my CF decals on my car. In the center of my rear window I have the www.customfighters.com sticker in bright green. (all these stickers are in bright green) Then on the left of it I have the brass knucks and on the right I have the skull with the two wrenches.

He stopped me as I was walking away from my car and we were talking a bit. I believe his name was Fight Everyone?

Well hey man that was me haha. Yea I haven't really been around here since the entire thing with Fat_Head happened. I've been around CF for an extremely long time I just rarely post. I also use to always check out CF way before I registered my own account. I'm just trying to get another bike at the moment. Fightering it out and what not isn't even a concern right now. I don't have a place, money, or the time to really do that right now. So like I said I'm probably going to try to get a bike this winter but I have a lot of stuff going on right now. I'm basically paranoid of it being stolen by MATC or the Airport. I haven't had a bike since 2009... :(

·
ER6Ninja Warrior
198 Posts
Fight Everything is an active member. I don't know him, but I see his name a lot.

·
Zippy Z
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea I'll always support CF I really do admire all the bikes people make here. There's a few other members here in Wisconsin that I know of. (I don't know them in person or remember their forum names) Yet when I posted a long time ago about a project I was starting up. (never finished) I had a bunch of messages flooding in about people in my area offering to help with paint or what not it was a pretty good experience.

Like I said I haven't had a bike in awhile mainly my own fault but it sucks. I NEED bike it isn't a want or a toy at this point it's a basic necessity at this point. Ton of college and family stuff going on right now. (Grandpa just passed away) I'm also starting a new job so I'm really hoping to get up and running on two wheels pretty quick.

Hell if worse comes to worse I'll get a $4,000 bike using a student loan. I really do love CF like I said before I use to stay in contact with Fat_Head when he was around all the time. Yet there was that big issue of him scamming people or what not. Then the main guy of this site got arrested? I'm not too sure on the details I was reading a thread about it probably a year ago.

I know my next bike won't be a fighter it's just going to be for some fun and to commute. Yet I do want to say that I'm interested in starting up my own MotoVlogging youtube channel. Not sure if any guys here do that or not or if it's looked down on on this site. I've already taken a few steps towards that now I just need the wheels haha. I'll definitely throw out a shout out on there about the site at least a few times. So with the current situation of management on Custom Fighters is Merch still flowing or is that on hold?

·
Rollin hard in Wiscompton
3,698 Posts
I didn't see the stickers, I saw their shadows on the back seat of your car lol. Welcome back man! Like I said earlier, tons of shit on craigslist right now as all the fair weather riders are "putting things away for the season" lol. Get yourself something and make it happen!

:shocker:

·
jamal avatar #1
3,443 Posts
i met smargman the same way. i was riding my dr on a 20 degree day. I was like "yo that truck has a skully" small world haha.

Reactions: ROBBO

·
Zippy Z
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I didn't see the stickers, I saw their shadows on the back seat of your car lol. Welcome back man! Like I said earlier, tons of shit on craigslist right now as all the fair weather riders are "putting things away for the season" lol. Get yourself something and make it happen!

:shocker:
Tomorrow I'm entering into a contest for $20.00. Where I get a shirt and I'm also put into a drawing to win a $5,000 bike. My chances of winning are 1 out of 1,000.

·
Premium Member
50,500 Posts
Tomorrow I'm entering into a contest for $20.00. Where I get a shirt and I'm also put into a drawing to win a $5,000 bike. My chances of winning are 1 out of 1,000.
GL Zonka':thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts