Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a machine screw kit for a lot of things around the house and shop. Ive been looking around and I havent found a decent quality set for a good price. I mainly need M3 and M4 screws. Hex head with different types of heads like countersunk and button. Can anyone point me in the direction of a large kit? The ones Ive found on gunsmithing websites are way too expensive. The ones on eBay for RC trucks look alright, but theyre Stainless. Stainless is great, but I also need them to be very strong as well as rust proof. Im looking to spend no more than $30-$40 on a kit. Thank you in advance.

·
sickboy
3,544 Posts
6$ at fastenal for 50 m4x12 Allen head. Just bought a box to replace all the carb philips heads
Anyone who is reading this ^^^^ it is the best thing you could ever ever ever do. I have a shit load of these screws in my toolbox as 99.9% of carbs use the same screws and the first thing I ever do when I buy a bike is clean/rebuild the carbs and replace the super shitty Philips screws on the bowl and carb tops with these. It will make your life and the life of the next guy 100x easier down the road.

And to johnny Fastenal is your best bet, fair prices on kits and quantities.

·
Premium Member
50,500 Posts
them blokes are rite on, fastenal is the way ta go .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts