Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

I need MAJOR PS help....

2K views 11 replies 3 participants last post by  Denver 
#1 ·
Im working out the details for a frame up build right now, my "Doomcycle" actually. Ive been kicking this idea around for awhile anyways. And Im to the point of being maybe 90% complete with the various bits I want.

But trying to hand sketch them is daunting, and Im not good at differnt perspectives either.

So heres the parts list....

Frame Im pretty set on being a 80-90s model Gs 500
Motor is going to be a 650 XS yami
Pipes I want wrapped, and either scrambler style down the left side, or putting a small muff under the bike for them.
Forks I want some sleeved USDs
Wheels I want to be wires, a re wired TW200 hoop, with a hub capable of mounting a disc brake.
Tank would be the GS500F model
Swinger, I would like to be a over braced model something that looks sculptured similar to the 05' zx636 actually.
Seat, I want to be a brown leather, bobber style, that looks like its flating behind the tank with a little cowl off the back side.
Front fender I am undecided if I want to just rehang a 3 piece 05 zx636 model an inch above the rubber, or maybe have a duckbill DB style unit mounted to the underside of the bottom triple, given it would have to be abreviated a LOT.
Bars would be some lowrise dirtys, no bracing, and with very minimal controls.
A simplish belly pan would be nice, if nothing else to add a splash of color on the lower end of the bike.
Headlight, would be this, and I cant get any differnt angles. Well this with some small projectors in it.

All brake lines would HAVE to be smoked braided units, And I would like to have a remote oil cooler too with braided lines and A/N fittings mounted either off the frame with a little scoop over it, or depending on the size needed (which probably wouldnt need much of a cooler at all, I might be able to mount in the mouth section of the mask above.
Speedo would be a little LCD unit either tucked into the tank, or mounted to the bars, and dummy lights on the triple.

Im going to attempt to work on this in gimp myself, but its going to look like shit....

See less See more
#3 ·

Heres what I got, dont know how to rotate the seat up, or anything else...
Dont let this be it... please

#7 ·
I hearz angels singin!
WOW thats beautifull....

Any chance I could talk ya into a couple alterations too?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.