Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vtwin
3,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok here's the setup for my XB bar clamps...

I would really like to put some type of fatty motocross bar on it yet as you can see the actual mounting point is angled...well this renders pretty much all of the adapters out there useless...

Modifying an XB top triple clamp to be able to mount a set of universal adapters would be a ton of work and the destruction of the clamp as far as stock use and xb clamps are hard to come by these days so chopping on my only good one is out

Is there any adapters out there that I'm missing?

Is there something or some type bars that might work?

Any ideas?

Thank all,

·
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
30,382 Posts
Why are you in the beginner section? :nuts:

Probably easiest to have a new top triple clamp made. That is why I did with the Ducati since the top clamp sloped down from the stem to the forks. Sebspeed made mine quickly and it turned out very nice. VERY reasonable in terms of price. I would think custom adapters would cost more, but you may be able to have a few made and resell them to offset the cost.

·
Vtwin
3,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Why are you in the beginner section? :nuts:.

Idk, guess I was just to lazy to find the right section, or maybe I just wanted to feel like a noob again:D

Thanks for the info, think I'll do some calling around

·
Registered
52 Posts
Must destroy top triple, now go drill it lol. I put some fatties on my ride they're awesome stay away from the twin walls in my humble opinion too stiff you feel everything.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts