Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,666 Posts
i can look it up in my records...i found this guy that used to work for an un-named major sprocket manufacturer..and does his own work. im sure he'd be willing and able to hook you up. :rock:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,666 Posts
dont get all giddy for me yet. i havent found it. i think its like bigbear sprockets or something strange like that.

i'm looking for you tho spyder. :rock:

·
313 Posts
I just saw a company that does 520 conversions for just about any bike and I think they made the sprockets to order.

I am going to find it now :)

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,666 Posts
you could just order the 04 R6 +5 rear sprocket from any stunt sprocket company..vortex, venom, wutever.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,666 Posts
these guys say they do custom work.....

"our stunt sprockets are the strongest and most reliable sprockets available. we offer a range of sizes up to 74 teeth for honda, suzuki, kawasaki, and yamaha. we carry stock sprockets,drag sprockets, and race sprockets in 520 525 530 chain pitch. also chain is available to purchase with or without a sprocket. powder coating and polishing can be selected when purchasing a sprocket. custom designs are also available. design your own or give us a call and we can help design a custom sprocket to fit your liking."

http://www.gearedsteelproducts.com/

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,666 Posts
hope they can help ya. :D

·
Buy all my shit!
6,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I just got a reply back from them, they said they dont make them.. And if they had one made.. it wouldnt be worth the money to have it machined. They would charge too much. I gotta find somebody that does it, I know there people out there that specialize in this shit lol

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,666 Posts
fuckin fuckers!

fighterers unite! dont buy their shit! :wtf:

i'll get back to digging up all my old research spydy! i know i got it somewhere....well i hope i do. :D

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,666 Posts
oH SPYDER!

I FOUND IT!!!! :D

www.rebelgears.com

i hope that they are able to help you. i think he may.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,666 Posts
spyder said:
I just got a reply back from them, they said they dont make them.. And if they had one made.. it wouldnt be worth the money to have it machined. They would charge too much. I gotta find somebody that does it, I know there people out there that specialize in this shit lol

THEY just sent me an email saying that they are "your source for custom sprockets"

i linked them to this thread. maybe they can help ya now?? i hope so. your bikes gonna be phatty if you can get this shit together!
:rock:

·
Buy all my shit!
6,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
929_adam said:
THEY just sent me an email saying that they are "your source for custom sprockets"

i linked them to this thread. maybe they can help ya now?? i hope so. your bikes gonna be phatty if you can get this shit together!
:rock:
Yeah I sent them an email a fiew days ago and still havent gotten a reply. Ill try and call them direct later.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,666 Posts
any luck??

1 - 20 of 38 Posts