Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am back home after 5 weeks of back and forth to Austin Texas. I have caught up on my work at home and my work at work. Now its time to catch up on my work at CF.

First things first. I owe some folks some CF Shirts. I had notes on all of my orders sitting on my desk before I left. They got removed, shuffled, etc while I was gone. IF you ordered a shirt and have not received it yet. Please pm me the size how many and your addy and I will get it out this week.

Thanks

Lance

·
Premium Member
15,798 Posts
maybe you should pass the job on to someone else dude, you seem busy. someone else can be there to send it out and not make people wait 5 weeks.

·
Premium Member
15,798 Posts
maybe you should cut the guy a break and not make comments like that
Hey too much is sometimes too much, i am sure there are others out there that will do it, Why tax yourself if the site is going to suffer in the long run?

I wasn't trying to get on his back or tell him he was doing a bad job, I was just saying that there is no shame in "passing the torch" to someone less busy and can focus more time on the site if their work life is mega busy.

No issues or trouble with Lance, Its just senseless to beat your brains out. when someone else might be able to do it with less stress involved.

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mitch,

I won't deny I let some folks down. I had no idea that the last 4 months of my life were going to be as busy as they have been. The previous year I had all the time in the world for everything. I am nearing the point in the year when everything dies down. So that is a good thing.

As for handing this off. The shirts were my side project that I took on. Everything else site wise well it's been running excellent.

I have 3 shirts going out today, and only have a couple more to go. I am not sure if I sent oz's shirts out or not. They may be in this stack on the desk. (Like I said I wasn't in my office for over 4 weeks and shit got scattered.)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts