Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Whooolie!
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone has one pm me. I'm just trying to avoid overpaying on ebay and it seems all the stunt fuck keep buying them to drill em like shit.

·
lb/hp is what it's about!
10,448 Posts
Know what the steering stem hole is? I've got a upper triple with what I believe is the correct offset and spacing but I think the stem hole is too small. It's yours for shipping if you guys want to bore out the hole. If you know the dimensions I can check it.

Not sure if ignition mount is the same though.

·
Whooolie!
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What is it off of? The reason I was looking for the 03-04 was because the stem hole is smaller and should match up to my cbr stem better.

I'll measure the cbr stem a little later.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
I'm waiting on a guy to send me back a sent a 03/04 triples that are slightly tweaked. Idk if they would be of any use to they won't be for me. I can call him and see where they're at I need the ignition any way.

·
Whooolie!
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
RG I'd be willing to see if it would fit but I'm still waiting on the forks to get here. Hopefully we can work something out.

94yzf, Thanks but I really cant use a tweaked top triple unless its just the ignition holder thats damaged.

Late last night I found a 07-08 thats cnc machined for $120 on ebay but it would leave me to have to make a collar for the stem and angled blocks just to put bar clamps on it.

Thanks for the help so far guys.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Yea I just got those triples back in the mail and they are tweaked by almost a half inch they're scrap if you want the bottom to take the stem out if so you only have to buy a top triple you can have it for shipping

1 - 7 of 7 Posts