·
Bitches love Fighters
5,325 Posts
such an awesome bike.

·
British Bloke in Canada
2,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Did about 250 KM on mi bike today, got up put on my new rotors front and back and went for a ride to Bragg Creak got pulled over doing 80 in a 60 and the nice police man let me go without a ticket. Im a big wimp though cause my left wrist hurts cause my clutch seems very stiff...

Reactions: nemo

·
Premium Member
50,500 Posts
Joe I mite be a wee bit biased cos yerra Brit,but that fookin bike always tickles me titties ;)

·
British Bloke in Canada
2,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
so the police man on his harly goes to me, you see me behind you and you excelerated, was you trying to get away from me cause you would never get away from me on that thing, ...hmm a GSXR 1000 with NOS. couldnt get away from a fully loaded HARLEY ...I had kinda trouble keeping a straightface, Mister police officer on that statement, but I agreed politely nodded and said yes sir!.

·
Premium Member
50,500 Posts
so the police man on his harly goes to me, you see me behind you and you excelerated, was you trying to get away from me cause you would never get away from me on that thing, ...hmm a GSXR 1000 with NOS. couldnt get away from a fully loaded HARLEY ...I had kinda trouble keeping a straightface, Mister police officer on that statement, but I agreed politely nodded and said yes sir!.
:doh:gotta luv tha harley cops

·
British Bloke in Canada
2,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The truth is I didnt see him behind me cause though the mirrors i have are better than most mirrors ive had on that bike, I still cant see shit cause im a fat bastard, and when I did see him I was still in first gear pulling away from a traffic light, doing 80kmh

1 - 12 of 12 Posts